Wednesday, July 29, 2009

thanks to my aunt!

I was very boring in my finance class although I got perfect in our short quiz. Our teacher is very boring at all. When the test goes by, my aunt called me and told me that we will meet in the canteen. I told her that I have my quiz and wait for a while. when we already pass our paper, our teacher called my classmate to answer. She has the right formula and answer but she doesn't know how to explain her work! So my teacher suspect that she cheat. And then suddenly, our teacher called me and ask me to explain. Thank God that I made it. when my classmate is already to report I exuse from my teacher and go to my aunt and thanks to her because she gave me money which I really needed right now! I have so much contributions and projects to make!

0 comments: